Sire: Hollywood Dun It • Dam: Miss Tinseltown
With a royal pedigree, Hollywoodstinseltown, was destined to be a champion. The 2004 palomino stallion is sired by NRHA Five Million Dollar Sire and Hall of Famer Hollywood Dun It and out of one of the greatest NRHA show mares, Miss Tinseltown.
Shown as a three-year-old by Two Million Dollar Rider and Hall of Famer Tim McQuay, Hollywoodstinseltown was an NRHA Open Futurity finalist and won the Prime Time Open division of the futurity. He was also a 2008 NRHA Open Derby finalist placing 11th.
McQuay gave his assistant, Marco Ricotta, an opportunity to show the talented stallion at the 2008 Tulsa Classic in the $10,000 ancillary Open class. It was magic from the beginning, and Ricotta quickly became the stallion’s primary rider. Together they marked a 222 in the first round at the 2009 NRBC and missed the open finals by just a half point. However, they made the most of their Intermediate Open finals berth by marking an incredible 232! If they were eligible for the Open finals, they would have tied for the win. Just two months later, Ricotta was at the reins again. This time, the duo tied to win the first go round of the NRHA Open Derby and earned a finals berth in both the Open and Intermediate Open divisions. With an incredible finals run, Hollywoodstinseltown claimed the Open Derby reserve championship and was named the Intermediate Open Derby champion.
Hollywoodstinseltown returned to the show ring in 2010 and placed fourth in the Open finals of the NRBC and is headed to the Battle In The Saddle in July and then the World Equestrian Games. He now boasts lifetime earnings of $185,885.91 and there is more to come.
Standing to the public in 2019 at Tom McCutcheon Reining Horses, Hollywoodstinseltown is generating a great deal of interest and attracting some of the best mares in the industry.
Both Sire and Dam were
Hall of Fame Inductees
Hall of Fame Inductees
Hollywoodstinseltown’s Show Record
- 2010 World Equestrian Games Team Gold Medalist
- 2009 NRHA Derby L4 Open Reserve Champion
- 2009 NRBC L3 Open Champion
- Finalist in the 2007 NRHA Open Futurity
- 6th in the North Central RHA Open Futurity in 2007
- 2007 finalist in the Las Vegas Reining Classic Open Futurity
- Top 12 2008 NRBC Open Derby (6th in the Preliminary open)
- Open Co-winner of the ATRC in 2008
- 2009 NRHA open Derby Reserve Champion
- 2009 NRHA intermediate Open Derby Champion
- 2009 NRBC Intermediate Open Derby Champion
- 4th in the 2010 NRBC Open Derby
- 4th in the 2010 FEI Open Reining
- 2010 World Equestrian Games Team Gold
- 4th in the 2010 Battle in the Saddle USEF National Championship
- Split 3rd 2010 NRBC Preliminary Open Derby
- Slipt 5th in the 2009 Cowboy Capital Classic Int. Open Derby
- AQHA World Qualifier in Senior Reining; Open ROM, earning 30 reining points
Hollywoodstinseltown is standing at McQuay Stables
2017 Breeding Fee: $3,500
(includes $750 booking fee)
Foals Eligible for: AQHA Incentive Fund, NRHA Sire & Dam, NRBC
Five Panel Tested Negative/Negative
Shipped Semen available
Frozen Semen available in Europe through Frozen Partners
*$500 Frozen Semen Fee Applies
Contact Tom McCutcheon Reining Horses for a breeding contract.
Tom McCutcheon (940) 390-7433 Tim McQuay (940) 367-0073 Kelse Clark- Fernandez (940) 465-1952